From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Kurt Wendt
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 1:08 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: A Focus Problem - Not a Lack of Concentration!

OK - Rafael - now I really AM Going to Pull My Hair OUT!!!

I did as you suggested - I put code into the LostFocus event - for the Style
and the Color fields. Well - I just got the well known error: "Cannot call
SetFocus from within a When, Valid, RangeHigh or RangeLow event."

Which I find to be QUITE Peculiar - since, in fact - I put the new line of code
into the SetFocus Method - which is NOT Listed in the Error above!

So - I have no clue as to why its giving that particular error...

-K-