Actually - I did Exactly that - Full object name w/container and all - but,
alas - it didn't work! Not sure why...

-K-

-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Richard
Kaye
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 1:49 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: A Focus Problem - Not a Lack of Concentration!

I realize you may be using shorthand for the actual code but if you're
trying to use the RETURN <object> syntax to avoid the setfocus restrictions,
you will need to use the full object hierarchy (i.e. RETURN
thisform.mycontainer.mygrid.mycolumn.text1).

BTW I have used this tip quite successfully to put the focus on a control
other than the next one in the container TAB order.

--
rk