From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of MB
Software Solutions, LLC
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 4:43 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Help save SouthWest Fox!!

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Help-save-Southwest-Fox-122973.S.250929260

A special appeal for consideration from Tamar.  Helping get the word
out...don't think I can help by making it though; we've had some
leadership changes and the Fox isn't something our company wants to
continue investing in I'm afraid.   :/

I wonder about some sort of online conference instead, where you could
subscribe and pay for the sessions ala carte on your own time?  Beats
them having the site expense.  Yes, I know and fully agree that the
networking that occurs at conference is extremely valuable (perhaps most
valuable) and this doesn't let that occur, but I'm just thinking of Plan
B if Plan A fails to happen.

--
Mike Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC