Yes.

We installed the software with 10 licenses on the server.
There are around 15 remote users who access our VFP application but 5-6 of them will be using it concurrently. So the 10 licenses are enough.

I have not purchased the licenses which enables xPads to access our application as there are no such users currently. There is a trial version and the support is good.

_Ajit Abraham