Okay, so you're refering to the threads:

http://leafe.com/archives/full_thread/480540

http://leafe.com/archives/full_thread/480828

http://leafe.com/archives/full_thread/480856

Which likely have nothing to do with the problem ;) Buffer overflow is one
of the fundamental errors that gets reported when nothing else traps it
first.

If nothing else has changed on the application, you've recompiled (and
PACKed?) the code and projects, and there's nothing especially different
about this machine (like they're running Windows 9), I'd be inclined to
blame the data. Does this workstation have its own stand-alone data or is
it sharing data with other workstations on a network? If the former. check
the data files, validate and pack. If the latter, and it works fine on
other workstations, well, never mind.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC