From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Johnson
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 8:19 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Buffer Overrun - Solved!

Richard:  That is the first thing I did.  I use Stonefield and it did not
correct the problem.  I don't know why and even if it was table corruption.  It
was a very strange problem.  After the file was packed it still had one deleted
record.  I could USE the file and browse it just fine.  I did a pack from the
command window and that solved the problem.

Thanks,

Jeff