A client is looking at a new server running Windows 2012 Essentials and
wants to know if there are any potential problems in running a VFP9 SP2
application.

Last week I had an inquiry about running on Server 2012.

I do not have any firsthand experience and do not know the answer to their
questions.

Does VFP9 SP2 have any potential problems with these servers.  Can VFP9 SP2
run on "any" windows server?  Are there any special requirements?  Is there
a list of VFP9 SP2 server compatibility?

Thanks,

Carl Lindner

multipart/alternative
  text/html