You can't kill the LMIGuardianSvc.exe (LogMeIn) remotely, obviously (using LogMeIn). And you'll have to jump through a few hoops to kill it regardless. It is a protected service that exists only to make sure LMI doesn't get hijacked.

I use LogMeIn on hundreds of computers and never have any problem regardless of the OS (including Android, Linux, Win 2000, Win XP, Win 7, and Win 8).

Mike Copeland

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [NF] CPU usage remains high, despite hardly anything running....why? From: MB Software Solutions General Account <mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com>
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Date: 10/4/2013 10:14 AM
On Fri, October 4, 2013 10:33 am, Stephen Russell wrote:
You have process explorer?  Just Kill all the Chrome.exe lines.

Sort the display by the CPU if Chrome isn't choking you.

I fond that a secondary app for Chrome was killing me months ago so I
disabled just about all of them.

Just checked.  Chrome.exe wasn't running.  Looks like the
LMIGuardianSvc.exe (Log Me In Remote control) is chewing up a lot.  When I
get home for lunch, I'll kill LMI off and see if that resolves it.