On 10/4/2013 11:26 AM, Mike Copeland wrote:
You can't kill the LMIGuardianSvc.exe (LogMeIn) remotely, obviously
(using LogMeIn). And you'll have to jump through a few hoops to kill it
regardless. It is a protected service that exists only to make sure LMI
doesn't get hijacked.

I use LogMeIn on hundreds of computers and never have any problem
regardless of the OS (including Android, Linux, Win 2000, Win XP, Win 7,
and Win 8).

Yeah when I went home for lunch, I End Tasked the LMI stuff and no change.

How would I be able to detect if someone has put some sort of keystroking and/or screen-picture-taking software on like Spectre Pro on my computer? http://www.spectorsoft.com/

--
Mike Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC