Tried that but it didn't work even for a small group - everyone has to have a Google account and at least half the people failed in setting it up.

On 25/10/2013 05:04, Dan Covill wrote:
On 10/24/13 02:26 PM, M Jarvis wrote:
Better yet - Google Docs?

+1 on that recommendation. My organization has 150 members, and we have a conventional website - no blogs, no comments, just information, events calendar, etc.

For our board of directors (9 members), we just opened a Google Groups acct. Not visible to the outside world, you can use it as a listserve or turn e-mail off and go to the site and login to read the mail. And you can load documents for others to read. Much simpler than WordPress.

Dan