At 20:18 2013-11-08, Fred Taylor <fbtay...@gmail.com> wrote:
Then you might want to do row buffering (and be sure SET MULTILOCKS ON) and
use OLDVAL() and CURVAL().  Yet another messy situation you could get into.

How do you get it to work? I have set this up. In the .BeforeRowColChange() when I move up one row, the value of the grid control is the changed value, but the table value, curval(), and oldval() are all the old value. It appears that curval() does not change until some time after I need it! I need something that gets me the new value in each column *reliably*.

[snip]

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko