Can not believe how long I've spent on this already and it's probably easy!

I have a custom menu that I've built using menu designer - works a treat and
has for years.

I now want to add a new menu item - the "Window" one that is part of the
system menu. Really just want them to be able to see a list of open windows
and possibly have option to cascade them.  I don't want the other stuff
(data session, command window etc.)

Can I do this through the menu designer?  I thought I could by creating a
menu using Quick Menu feature, but that's disabled in my system (why?)

Help anyone?

Thanks,

Christina

multipart/alternative