From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Christina
Bull
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 8:28 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Windows System Menu in My Custom Menu

Can not believe how long I've spent on this already and it's probably easy!

I have a custom menu that I've built using menu designer - works a treat and
has for years.

I now want to add a new menu item - the "Window" one that is part of the system
menu. Really just want them to be able to see a list of open windows and
possibly have option to cascade them.  I don't want the other stuff (data
session, command window etc.)

Can I do this through the menu designer?  I thought I could by creating a menu
using Quick Menu feature, but that's disabled in my system (why?)

Help anyone?

Thanks,

Christina