There is an abundance of free Linux apps provided by the open source community, including Oracle's Virtualbox, (eg virtual machines), Hint, Hint. LOL If you can find the time, you should look into the opportunities Linux provides, even though many of these free Linux apps have found their way into Windows.

Regards,

Leland