Ed:

i just started getting messages at the tail end of this thread. I
suspect some over-eager spam filtering along the way dropped the first few.

I couldn't find this thread in the archives, either. With "Include
Off-Topic" and "Include Non-Fox" checked, a subject search for
"Donation" nor an author search for "Leafe" turned up the thread.

Are [ADMIN] threads excluded, perhaps?

IAC, could you repost the original request? TIA.