Dave Crozier wrote:
> Problem:
> I have standard FPW2.6 installation disks as well as the add on development
> kit. I have just installed both into c:\fpw26 no problems. Obviously FPW
> doesn't load and comes up with the "divide by zero error".
>
> I have the patch (Patch26.exe) as well as the upgrade files to upgrade to
> 2.6a. When I run the patch which says it has run successfully and still the
> problem occurrs. The date/timestamp on the FPW files it has said it has
> patched doesn't change neither does the file size and I'm just wondering

Hi Dave,

Just looked at my version and it is 2.6a as well.  I think our version
was 2.6a to start with I.e. not upgraded.  We applied the patch years
ago and had no problems on any machine since.  Will have to see if I can
dig out the patch I applied.
I could complile it for you if you want, or you can have a copy of my
EXE if you want.

Cheers

Peter