couldn't agree more, but it is deeper than that.
langone from home depot fame was on cnbc yesterday saying the real reason
that jobs have gone offshore is restrictive regulations.

and for some part, I can agree with that.
But when you factor in things like the triangle shirtwaist factory fire,
you realize why some regulations are essential.

basically what we have done is move the triangle shirtwaist problems
offshore rather than fixing the problem

http://www.globallabourrights.org/