Scenario:

   - A table with a logical column for selected rows
   - A grid with a table as the ControlSource
   - The grid has a checkbox for the selected column
   - Any change in the selected column needs to call a procedure that scans
   the table for selected records and adjusts values and controls based on
   what it finds

I have everything working except the automatic triggering of the procedure.
 I have tried it in the Click, InteractiveChange, and Valid events of the
checkbox on the grid.  The procedure runs but it seems to do so before the
table has been updated.

How can I have the procedure run after the table has been updated?  Another
approach?

Ultimately I need to expand the update routine to change the criteria of
the records that display in the grid.  I was expecting to do this by
changing the setting of a filter but I could change over to using a cursor
and create a new one each time there is a change in the selected items.
 Does this sound feasible in a grid or should I change to a different
approach?

Thanks in advance,

Joe

multipart/alternative