No Fox DBFs...just using Fox cursors to work with MySQL (MariaDB) data.

On 2014-06-11 13:17, Paul Hill wrote:
On 11 Jun 2014 16:57, <mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com> wrote:

Paul Hill had mentioned something about the Code Pages and/or encoding.
I figured that happens to data behind the scenes, not necessarily if an
end-user is touching it.  ???

It was just an idea. If your 'language for non Unicode programs' is not the same as your dbf setting (see CpDbf()) then fox could convert it into the
current codepage.

There was a Spanish ñ in your example. I'm pretty sure Polish or Russian
doesn't have this.  Just something to be aware of.