XP Mode /can/ be installed on Home versions of Win7 - Google it (usual caveats on security considerations).

On 24/06/2014 02:51, Charles Hart Enzer, M.D. wrote:
I solved the problem using VMWare Client with an OS of WIN XP Pro.  I gave
it a virtual drive of 0.5 G.

Fox -- FoxPro Dos and FPW 2.6a -- actually run faster than under my older
XP machines.

Vitual XP ran very, very slow.

*CharlesCharles Hart Enzer, M.D., FAACAPVolunteer Associate Professor of
PsychiatryUniversity of Cincinnati Medical
CenterWebSite:http://TinyURL.com/EnzerMD <http://TinyURL.com/EnzerMD>*

*  Dare We Dream the Dream Which Is Impossible?   Only Those Who Dream the
Impossible Will Ever Achieve the Incredible.*
*  Stop **Spammers** and **Virus Propagation*
*  Before forwarding, please delete the history of all email address*