Stephen: I neglected to say that I have no access to the web server and have a DBA working the keys for me.

On 7/3/2014 9:43 AM, Stephen Russell wrote:
On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Jeff Johnson <j...@san-dc.com> wrote:

I want to make sure I know the answer to this before proceeding.  I have
dbfs on a web server.  There are users that have the table open shared.  I
want to grab a copy of the dbf, cdx and fpt.  Can I just do a Windows
Explorer copy & paste without issue?

----------------

If on a web server why not make it a file that a browser could consume?

Copy to XLS makes the first cut for me.

If you are just consuming that dame dbf somewhere else and passing it
through the intertubes just come in as another shared user to copy to a
different named table.  FTP it and clean up web server's temp copy when
done.

--
Jeff

Jeff Johnson