From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Alan
Lukachko
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 2:34 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: VFP9.0 data corruption on Windows Server 2012 RC

One of my customers recently purchased a new HP Reliant server with Windows
Server 2012 R2 installed. The hardware vendor installed our program and data
and it worked as before without a site visit on our part. Our VFP 9.0
program hasn't changed in more than 4 years. Now they get corruption of
indexes. A message flashes up when this happens. They have yet to capture
the content of it.  I have been unable to see it remotely and it's a 3 hour
journey to see it live. We have a way of repairing the DBC and a reindexing
routine, which they can do themselves without our intervention. This doesn't
happen every day and more random that regular.

 <snip>