> I'm using TortoiseSVN, but I'm not using any conversion tools on binary
> files to text.(.SCX,.SCT/.VCX,.VCT/etc)  I'm also  not using SVN within the
> VFP IDE, strictly from Windows Explorer.
>
> Fred

Hi Fred:

One of the most important features SCM gives to developers is the
possibility to compare the file history to see what have changed between 2
points in history. This way, looking for a bad change is really simple,
because you go back in time from changeset to change ste seeing the
differences, even sometimes without the need of debugging.

How do you do this comparison? Because with just the VFP binaries you
can't, and can't merge neither, so in this scenario just "storage" and
versioning is possible...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---