> I use TortoiseSVN with Christof Wollenhaupt's TwoFox -
> http://www.foxpert.com/docs/cvs.en.htm.

We have used TwoFox for almost two years, until last year. It was ok for
simple (very simple) merges, but a pain with a more complicated ones,
because you must deal with 2 extra difficulties not associated with
development code: the XML syntax and the fact that TwoFox stores the record
number of vcx/scx into the XML.

The added problem --that have nothing to do with development per se-- is
that you must be very careful with XML tags to not cut or touch them, and
the record numbers imposibilites (or harden) the merging, because this
record numbers determine the ZOrder of the objects.

To solve those problems was why I've made FoxBin2Prg, so developers deal
with PRG style code, not XML, not record numebers.

Thanks Garret.-

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---