On Oct 14, 2014, at 7:26 AM, Paul Hill <paulroberth...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> From what I've read nothing at Dropbox was hacked.
> Instead someone was using usernames+passwords from elsewhere.
>
> Don't recycle passwords folks!

Recommendation: LastPass. I've been using it for many years now.
https://lastpass.com/

Remember one key password that unlocks all the rest, and let LastPass fill them
in for you when you visit a site. It also provides a way to save secure notes.

It has a tool to generate random passwords for you (see screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/jThyAg5.png). Do you think that any hacker script will guess
that one?

Stop remembering passwords. Human brains aren't good at that.

-- Ed Leafe

multipart/signed
  application/pgp-signature
---