I have two accounts that use the 2-step (NOT 2-factor) login.  (One is
Vanguard.)  Each has two LastPass entries, one for the UserId and one for the
pw.  Normally, in neither case will LastPass detect the UserId request, so I
enter it manually.  In both cases, LastPass then autofills the password entry
(which is on a different page).

Occasionally I will get an autofill on the UserId.  This seems to happen when I
did NOT go there from my bookmark, but replied to an alert link to the login
page.

Wish I knew what to put in the bookmark to make LastPass see it, but it's
reliable enough so I can live with it.

Dan

> Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:45:52 -0700
> From: p...@mcnettware.com
> To: profoxt...@leafe.com
> Subject: Re: [NF] Old Dropbox accounts hacked
> My banks call it 2-factor auth, but here it is in a nutshell:
>
> 1) enter your user name or member number, hit submit
> 2) verify that the image and phrase matches what you entered originally,
> enter password, and submit.
>
> I can get lastpass to save the member number for 1 and the password for
> 2, but it doesn't auto-fill them for me no matter what I try, and once I
> have lastpass fill them, I still have to click 'submit' myself.
>
> Paul

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---