At 09:53 2014-10-24, Paul McNett <p...@mcnettware.com> wrote:

[snip]

The irony for me is that I'm now in a situation where I have LastPass-generated passwords for every site I have an account at, except for my main banking site, where I'm using a short password I can remember and type fast. At least someone that gets my password at a non-critical site won't be able to use it at my banking site...

How about submitting your story to the RISKS Lists? Submit to RISKS List Submissions <ri...@csl.sri.com>.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko