Hey there Bill!

When I first saw the Title of this Email thread show up in my Inbox - I was curious as to what it was about. But, before opening the e-mail, I realized it was probably about the IBM project - which was featured on Jeopardy. My Mom is a Huge fan of that game show - and, needless to say - she saw the Watson performance.

So - yeah - I was VERY Curious to see what you are doing w/Watson.

I think a project like Watson can truly have HUGE Potential. I will have to read thru the rest of the Thread. But, I did see you started a new thread - since communication w/Watson required usage of Containers technology. Will definitely have to finish reading both threads - as I am Definitely curious as to the Outcome.

By the way - and maybe it was already mentioned in one of the other threads. If you can programmatically send a Q to Watson - am curious if IBM has opened up a public webpage - where the Public can send Q's to Watson???

L8r,
-K-