We have used it for many years (v5.0 about 10 days now) No problems at all on win2K, xp, Vista (Crapsta), win7,8.1, server 2003 and 2008.

Recently we got an virus ad program something like deal4me (When googled there are other related names). We could not remove it with the programs and features in the control panel. We were able to remove it by deleting some folders in 'Program data' and then run CC5.0 several times including the registry clean. It was obvious that CC found entries related to the virus ad program.