I have been receiving so many requests recently and a lot of frustrated calls
and emails from around the globe. I hear "I am struggling to access 32-bit data
sources from 64 bit applications and 64-bit bit data sources from 32-bit
applications".  So many companies have the same issue.

If you  want to continue to use VSP as you or your clients are heavily invested
in older 32 bit apps and want to run  on newer boxes and technology like SSRS
but can't connect because the is no driver available CONNX Solutions can easily
deliver the bridge.  I'm happy to address this solution.

Sid Swartz - CONNX Solutions