The following advertisements are brought to you as a free service of the
ProFox mailing list. To enter your own ad, visit
http://leafe.com/adpost.html, and follow the instructions on that page.

There is no charge for posting an ad, and the only restriction is that all
ads must in some way relate to the needs and interests of Visual FoxPro and
FoxPro developers.

Help support ProFox!

If you're browsing anywhere on the leafe.com site, and see a Google
ad that interests you, click it! This will help target the ads on the
site better, and keep me from going broke!  ;-)

Please don't cheat and click everything, though - that's against
Google's policy, and not what I want. Only click if the ad is something
that truly interests you. Thanks for your support!

Try a BroadBand Phone Service today !! Free Hardware, Free Activation and 50
dollars cash back on signup!
see http://efgroup.net/packet8.html
-----
Need DSL ? see http://efgroup.net/shopfordsl.html
-----
Need DSL with NO BLOCKED PORTS? see http://efgroup.net/speakeasy.html
-----
need eFax? Try it for Free for 30 days at http://efgroup.net/efax.html
----
Need webhosting ?? see http://efgroup.net/efglunar.html
LunarPages up'ed its storage to 5 Gigabytes the at same low monthly rate of
6.95/month plus 400 GB/monthly throughput with *unlimited* mySql AND PostGreSql
backend databases!!! Plus php, jsp, asp and perl support.
-----
Need a Domain Name ? see http://efgroup.net/domains.html
-----
need T1 ?? see http://efgroup.net/t1.html
-----
on the fence about linux ?  why not try a knoppix distro ?
see http://efgroup.net/knoppix
-----
Great Telecom Rates - see http://efgroup.net/efgcog.html
-----
Need adhoc or on-demand conference calling for your clients? Rates as low as
9.8c / minute - see http://efgroup.net/ccall.html
-----
got a good app and you need help with a white paper write-up? VFP Versions
5/6/7/8/9  email me - writeups at efgroup dot net
----
Tired of that failing dot net project?  Want to Blow Out Winforms ?
Tired of writing Code to Update your data ? We'll take your
Dot Net App and Convert back to Desktop, Com, Com+, or WebApp in less time than
you have to complete your DOT NET APP !
see http://www.efgroup.net/dotnetconversion for all the scoop!

The United Information Systems offers the following software :

* Simple Account System
* Human Resources
* Library System
* Laboratory System

visit us at www.uis-soft.com

for further information contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Are you a Visual FoxPro Developer or Consulting House
looking for a new business opportunity?  Fermen
Corporation (see http://efgroup.net/fermen )
is re-launching their Reseller Alliance program for
their Visual Financial Planner 2005 Accounting
Software.  Mention Campaign Code FAMVFP-2 (via email
or phone) for a special discounted price.

Join the Reseller Alliance Program and receive the following:

. One (1) VFP 2005 NFR (not for resell) runtime copy for in-house use.

. One (1) VFP 2005 System to resell to your customer (Retail Value $23,000.00)

. One year upgrades, maintenance and service packs.

. Access to technical development staff to get you started with your
projects.

. Marketing support on "How to Sell VFP 2005".

. We will help you create a press release and provide selling aides.

. Discounts on training and support packs that you can resell to your
customers.

. List your "Third Party Products" on our website.

. Place links from our website to yours.

. Advance releases of VFP 2005 and other Fermen products.

. Selling tools, brochures and demos.

. Full Source Code on All Modules

. Co-op advertising available.

. Lead referrals from our national advertising campaign.

For more information send an email with your company and contact
information,
to: fermen at efgroup dot net [Please reform the address, replacing at with
@ then dot with . )
Or call us at 305-477-1744 ext 10 (Mention Campaign Code FAMVFP-2 if you get
voicemail system)