From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Leland
Jackson
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2015 3:14 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: [NF] Recomendations for a developer laptop

Notable Quote:

#---------------
Agent K: What do you mean "here"?
Agent J: The galaxy's hundreds and millions of stars and planets. How's it here?
Frank: You humans. When're you gonna learn that size doesn't matter?
Just 'cause something's important, doesn't mean it's not very, very small.
Agent K: How small?!
Frank: Tiny. Like the size of a marble or a jewel. Now if you'll excuse me, I
gotta be walked before my flight.
         --  Men in Black

Regards,

LelandJ