On Fri, 19 Jun 2015 14:23:05 -0400, "Tracy Pearson" <tr...@powerchurch.com>
wrote:

>I acquired the SP2 XSource yesterday and was able to reproduce the problem,
>right after a compile.
>
>I decided to research the changes you spoke of. I downloaded the SP 1 you
>linked. Doing a diff on that method in both code bases shows no change
>between the two.
>
>Tracy Pearson

Very strange, I have downloded both today and in the SaveExprWidth method there
are some differences.
I'm speaking of the MS versions linked in my previous post.

I link the snippets:

SaveExprWidthSP1.prg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5E4ya9GD4neZFh1YlRaY1Z2S1U/view?usp=sharing

SaveExprWidthSP2.prg