At 12:32 2015-12-10, Stephen Weeks <stephenwe...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
Well Mike I never used to do this until I got fed up with users
complaining about how slow their pc was.
On checking it I found multiple instances of my app running because the
user had minimised it and forgot so opened it again,minimised that one,
forgot , opened it again etc etc.

If you want to know the secret of non crashing apps ... simply make a
bank transfer for $500 and I will send you the details :)

     What if the bank transfer crashes?

[snip]

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko