I have a form that displays basic information from a table in a list box
with its row source as table fields.  When the user clicks a record in the
list box another form comes up with complete detail for the selected record
displayed in text boxes with the table fields as their control source.  The
detail screen allows previous and next choices that move the record
pointer.  There is also an exit button to return to the previous screen.

Both forms are modal and use the default data session

What do I need to do to have both screens use the same record pointer?
Surely I don't need to pass a record number between screens?

Thanks in advance,

Joe

multipart/alternative
  text/html