From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Joe Yoder
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 10:22 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: How to allow multiple forms to update the same record pointer in a
table

Thanks Kurt - your understanding is correct.

I have pinned down the problem to the detail form.  When I call it something
changes the record pointer to the first record.  When the calling form gets
control back the record pointer is where the detail form left it.

I have not been able to find any reason for this but wonder if it is related to
the fact that the form was first created using the form wizard.
I had grief with changing the table alias with that form so I opened a new form
and copied the complete layout.  That took care of table name but perhaps there
is an "unwanted feature" still in place from its former life as a wizard
created form.  I'd rather not do the tedious work of regenerating the form -
any ideas?

Thank you,

Joe