On 21/06/2016 15:02, Matt Slay wrote:
I have a form where in the Form Designer I set MaxWidth = 1400 and Width = 1400. I have the options in VFP IDE options set to "Max Design Area" = 1600 X 1200.

However, every time I open the form in the Form Designer, it resets the Width property to 1024.

How can I force VFP to keep the width at the 1400 value so I do not have to reset it each time I open the form to edit.
Try setting the maximum design area to "None". On mine it shows 1600x1200 as the largest size but it's the 1400 > 1200 that is causing the problem.

Peter

This communication is intended for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. The contents are confidential and may be protected in law. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or email.
www.whisperingsmith.com

Whispering Smith Ltd Head Office:61 Great Ducie Street, Manchester M3 1RR. Tel:0161 831 3700 Fax:0161 831 3715
London Office:17-19 Foley Street, London W1W 6DW Tel:0207 299 7960