From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Malcolm Greene
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 7:38 AM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: RE: [NF] Paypal and development services

Virgil,

I have only used PayPal has a buyer and only on a few occassions. I've never
had a problem.

There are many people that don't like PayPal. There reasons are explained in
detail on sites like www.paypalsucks.com.

If you have problems with PayPal, you might consider www.2checkout.com which
allows you to accept credit cards with a one time $49/payment and a 5.5%
commission. No monthly fees or minimums.

Malcolm