From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of MB Software Solutions
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 3:23 PM
To: Profox
Subject: Fwd: [NF]: Microsoft's Security Problems Multiply

Courtesy Carl/VFUG:

Microsoft's Security Problems Multiply:
http://www.cioinsight.com/article2/0,1540,2060337,00.asp

"Many of the new vulnerabilities come from the widespread adoption of Web
applications, which offer fast and direct access to information that
formerly resided behind corporate firewalls."

This is *EXACTLY* why I don't like the idea of dumping desktop apps for Web
applications when a desktop app would more than suffice.  (And no, _Stephen,
I'm not talking about sites like Amazon or UPS or FedEx.  <g>)

--
Michael J. Babcock, MCP
MB Software Solutions, LLC

Checked by AVG Free Edition.