It comes free if you want to add it in.  2017 you chose what you want your
development experience in that you can download so many options it could
make you head hurt thinking, do I want of need that?

I paid for Xamarian before it was partnered into M$.  I was pretty good
back then for doing android apps.  Then work went to pure apple and that
project died.  It held local data and fetched all crud operations on data
easily.