Perhaps your standalone application initializes mypath, and the application doesn't?||

|Brant Layton|
|480.964.1316|
On 7/31/2017 12:24 PM, profoxtech-requ...@leafe.com wrote:

------------------------------
Message: 10
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 15:23:06 -0400
From: Philip Borkholder <plbor...@netzero.net>
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: GETFILE() Returns Empty String in Some Cases

Are you declaring your variable as PRIVATE right before you run the
GETFILE() command?

PRIVATE mypath

mypath = GETFILE("csv","Spreadsheet","Open",0,"Open Spreadsheet")

Just curious if that is affecting it.

-Philip

On 7/31/2017 2:19 PM, Ken Dibble wrote:
Permissions issue on the folder or on the selected file?
I don't see how. In both cases it's me doing the test, on the same
computer, with the same folder and file, with the same domain
administrator account.

Ken Dibble
www.stic-cil.org