Gotta say, right now it is all very confusing. From all the different
frameworks and ide's and modules and platforms and licensing and versions I'm
making myself crazy trying to figure out how to proceed.

All I want to do is find a language and/or platform to build windows desktop
(for now, web later) applications with strong easy database support and
distribute the applications commercially that doesn't cost an arm and a leg
though I'm willing to give a leg.

I need another Foxpro I guess.

Paul Tarver

Sent from my iPhone