On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 3:10 AM, Ted Roche <tedro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Installing any software such as CutePDF or other to help drive this isn't
> > an option at this time.
> >

> Don't you hate it when you're backed into a corner, but you can't use
> the tool that would solve the problem?

Sorry for the delayed response... I appreciate the help from all...

I was doing some more research and came across a technique that supposedly
did what I wanted, but it requires $$$ for the tool(s) to do it and for
this proof-of-concept phase I doubt that the powers that be are going to
pony up. I guess I'll wait until they want it bad enough right? Of course,
by then it will be an 'emergency' to get it done... gosh just once it would
be nice to plan this stuff out in advance wouldn't it?

If someone wants to give it a shot, here are some links that describe the
technique/process:

https://blogs.uoregon.edu/developments/2010/12/29/pdf-making-text-fields-grow-to-accommodate-text/

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/450522

https://itstillworks.com/increase-pdf-form-character-limit-5814921.html