Many thanks to all who responded - I’m constantly amazed by the breadth of
knowledge and willingness to help in the Profox community.  I don’t think I
made myself sufficiently clear in my original post, I’m looking for a tool
which will enable me to edit and update existing sites created with Front Page,
not necessarily free but certainly low-cost.  It appears that Amaya or Kompozer
will probably do the job. I will investigate further, however the discussion on
Wordpress has inspired me to re-write these sites using Wordpress in the
fullness of time when I have finally got my head round the Mac :-)

Thanks again

John

John Weller
01380 723235