> Except for that Microsoft's version has selected parameter evaluation and
> mine has all parameters evaluated -- not something programmers can control in
> the VFP language -- our icase()s work the same.

Technically speaking, you would be able to achieve this by rewriting the FXP
file which must not be encrypted. There's a token for SkipOnTrue and
SkipOnFalse that VFP inserts into expressions that are not fully evaluated,
such as AND or OR. Whether this is really worth the effort is an entirely
different question, though.

--
Christof