Good day Fletcher,

Since you mentioned X#.  I am a X# developer and Robert van der Hulst communicated to apologize for not yet replying to your mail.  He is preparing for the X# Austin Summit in Texas that happens next week.  On his return he will prepare a response and announcement regarding X# and support for the VFP syntax not yet available in X#.  Give him a day or two to recover from the Jetlag.  I will monitor here and summarize important information for his perusal.

Kind regards and XBase greeting from your X# cousins.

Johan Nel
Friend of XSharp (FOX)
George, South Africa.