On 2019/10/24 10:15, Alan Bourke wrote:
On Wed, 23 Oct 2019, at 4:55 PM, Stephen Russell wrote:
Interesting comment there, " quick conversions of VFP function libraries"
Matt Slay have shared a VFP-Toolkit for .NET that was developed about 10 years ago.  Bringing those into X# is a mere reference inside your X# applications...
I have to ask what functionality from VFP that you wanted in .NET?  String
manipulation, data manipulation or something else?
More accurately I meant 'libraries of utility functions which are currently
written in VFP'. As opposed to 'VFP functionality that I want in .NET'.

That library is available as above.

https://github.com/mattslay/XSharp.VFP/tree/master/VFP%20Toolkit%20for%20.Net