Hello,

Has anyone run into this error with reports:
Insufficient GDI resources (Error 2203)

This past week all of a sudden multiple customers are receiving this error.
I looked it up and found a windows registry key to set the GDI resources from
the default 10000 to 30000 and that resolves the error.

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\
GDIProcessHandleQuota from 10000 to 30000

However, why would it just all of a sudden start doing this?
I support two different ERP Systems written in Visual Foxpro 9sp2 and both are
getting it on large print jobs that used to (prior to this past week) work just
fine.

Thank you,
Philip B
Vicksburg, MI