We're glad so many have already registered for the May 6th Virtual Fox Fest. We
still have room for many more.

If you're planning to attend, please register sooner rather than later. Our
hard-working registration staff is an
organizer, and has a full-time job and then some working on customer projects.
If too many of you wait until the week of
the conference to register, some people may not get the credentials in time to
see the first session on May 6th. It
literally takes minutes for you to register, but it takes us longer to process
your registration.

We don't want you to miss all the details about the conference we'll be sharing
over the next couple of weeks. We want
you to have a chance to read the white papers and download the examples once we
release them before the conference
starts. We'd hate to see you miss the opportunity to get a head start on all
the goodies. Go get registered! Now,
really, don't waste another minute. Here is the link:
http://geekgatherings.com/Registration

Virtual Fox Fest is May 6th, 2021!

Only 24 days until we gather virtually via the Internet! Again, don't forget to
register today!

Conference website: https://virtualfoxfest.com/

Rick
White Light Computing, Inc.