Hi everyone,

I've recently been working in Visual Foxpro again and while looking around
to see if I can improve my workflow I ran across the VFP-Editors and wanted
to try them out. I am not exactly sure where to put the files though and
what kind of setup needs to be done. I looked at the Editors zip and the
Support Files zip but it is not clear to me how to get up and running. Do
any of you use these tools, and if so, do you recommend them and/or know
how to get them working? Are you guys with active FoxPro projects using
anything else for editing or is the best solution to still use the VFP IDE
for everything? VFP seems to work pretty well on my Windows 10 Desktop but
I can't seem to get things the right size on my laptop. I think it may have
something to do with my laptop having a fancy screen with a high dpi. In my
perfect world, I think I would use vs code to do all my editing and build
with VFP but I do not think that is really possible is it? Thanks in
advance for any advice!

--
Jeff Roberts | jefflrobe...@gmail.com

multipart/alternative